Saturday, January 2, 2010

First post of 2010

First of all, let me wish everyone a HAPPY & BLESSED NEW YEAR! It's finally 2010, wow can't believe it. 2009 has alot of ups and downs but I just want to thank God for always being there for me, for seeing me through. Last semester was 1 of the toughest for me, really hope that next sem (which will begin in about 1 week's time) will be alot better. Seriously, I need to manage my time properly.

Honestly, I can't wait for this year to start. I know that it is going to be exciting and there's so much to expect and to look forward to. I must be ready and strong. I know that my heavenly Father is preparing me for greater things and I want to experience them to the fullest, I believe that He has been training me up for the years ahead. Yup. Hope that I can go on an overseas mission trip. I'm sure there'll be so much to learn and experience. The last time I've been on one was like 2005(freaking long ago!)

Oh yes, I'm so counting down to 5th Jan, because that's the day my family will fly to Perth. It's my third time going to Australia(beautiful country) but my first time to Perth. Somehow flying there is a totally different feeling from all the other trips. Guess some of you darls already know the reason.

Well, Vic left for USA 2 days ago. Hope everything is going well for her. It's going to be an experience of a life time. So excited for her. 6 months is quite a long time to me.

Anyway, that's all I have for you guys today. Have a great 2010 peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment