Thursday, April 1, 2010

You can Walk on the water too

Are we going to play safe.....again?
Yes, it is always nice to be in our own comfort zones...but...

Am I going to hold back what He wanted me to do?
So often I tell myself that it is better to loose my pride than to loose that chance to bring someone closer to Him.
So what am I waiting for? Why isit so hard to talk about this issue to people?
Take that first step. You know that it is always He who is in control, so why are you still holding back?

I tell myself that I want to love the world just like the way He has loved me. He loves the world, and if I say that I love Him, then that means I must love what He has created which is the world.

I don't want to follow the world. The world says that I'm not good enough, I'll say 'no'. He is with me and I can do all things in Him.

I want to love people....teach me how to love people. Every individual is created by You.
You love him, her, he, she, they....You love them, so I want to love them too. Every individual is so precious to You, so I must treasure people...coz they are from You. You think of them everyday.....You want to fellowship with them everyday...so I want to do that too...

You didn't give up on me, so I don't want to give up too.

I don't want to let my insercuritues alter me. I don't to always think about ME. I don't want to be afraid to stand out, even if the whole world laughs at me, I know that He won't laugh at me. Even if the whole world does not believe me, I know that He believes in me. Even if nobody will do it, I want to be the one who stills hold on and do it. Even if it is very difficult, I don't want to give up.

I know that I am made for more.
So what am I waiting for?
Don't be afraid....

Faith is all it takes to walk on water....Your faith is all it takes for you to walk on water.....too.

No comments:

Post a Comment