Friday, July 8, 2011

You are in control above it all

Only You know what's best for me. And honestly, all that I can do right now is to trust You, to believe in You that there is an awesomely good reason why You chose to bring me here. Lead me to where You want me to be. Where You think is best for me, where Your purpose and plan can be fulfilled. I'll be so lost without You. I am so thankful and grateful that You're here with me, going through this with me.I've heard so many news about so many people, people whom I love. And I feel so lost after hearing about them. I want so much to be there to comfort them, just to be with them. But then I thought of You, and I remember that You are always and have always been there for them. And that comforts me, knowing that You are probably the best person who can comfort them, who can counsel them, who can love them so much more than I can. So I'm letting them go to You. Suddenly I love email and FB where I can stay in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment