Monday, August 29, 2011

Lifestyle change

I just realised how much my lifestyle has changed since moving. It's funny how you naturally adapt to a place where you are yet. I call it "Human Natural Adaptation", body, mind and behaviour. Haha. Let me try to make a list of the changes or rather, what is considered normal for me now.

1) Bread is like my lovely main meal here. Only get to eat 1 meal of rice (usually dinner)
2) Started eating cereal with MILK (something that I don't usually drink in Singapore)
3) Driving a lot more to get to places
4) Long walks are so enjoyable
5) Hearing dogs' bark like almost everywhere I go
6) Watching more foreign movies (esp German movies! whoohoo!)
7) Hot favourite TV programmes are The Simpsons, Big Bang Theory and The Zoo
8) Wearing Sunnies :)
9) The sight of Indian Ocean when travelling on Marmion Ave
10) Cold nights with in-door slippers!
11) Getting to see the sky,  like the entire sky without being blocked by any tall buildings

Honestly I don't get to see these so experience these so often when I was in Singapore. Now, there are part of my life. Embracing every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment