Monday, June 22, 2009

What if it is all just a dream? + Updates of me

I've often wondered if what I've always wanted, dreamed, hoped for are all just meaningless desires. Yes, I'm a girl who dreams alot, who wants to touch the world, but sometimes I feel like that is not for me. God did not plan it out for it to be this way. What if it is all just my own fantasy? My own selfish desires? Man! I wish I knew what's the plan for my life! Haha, ya I do get frustrated sometimes. But I want to be grateful to the fact that I have a God who cares and will lead me the right path. That's the only truth I can hold on to for now.

Okay, oh guess what. I'm so back into exercising again. Yup my love for running is back! Since now is the school holidays, I'm aiming to run at least twice a week (mon and thur). Hope it'll be successful. I remembered when I was in school, I used to love 2.4km run. Everytime there's a 2.4km run for PE I'll be very happy (ya while the rest of class will start scolding the teacher). Haha, I am the fastest girl in my class okay! haha nothing to be proud of (not like I've won $1 million or something).

Oh, the kids left only 1 week of school holidays :( yup then it's back to the normal study routine again. Well, what can I say, this is the life of a Singaporean! I wish to start school soon too. I feel like this holiday is so long. Which reminds me, I have not plan on what modules to take next semester. Sigh. You know, I've actually thought of taking another theatre module. I mean I love to act, but what stops me is the fact that I'm afraid that I cannot handle the stress. Theatre modules are usually quite heavy and having already taken 1 module in my first semester had already indicated to me that it is stressful and time consuming. Anyway, I still have to start planning soon. Psych is already enogh to kill my brain cells!

Haha. Okay that's all for this post. I'm just rambling.

"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living"
1 LIFE. LIVE IT OR BREAK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment