Thursday, July 2, 2009

They have gotten me thinking so much

Yes they are naughty
Yes they are hard to control
Yes they have an attention span of no longer than 30 minutes
Yes they can run 10 times longer and faster than you can
Yes they can scream louder than you
Yes they ask you alot of questions ( especially about yourself)
Yes at least 1 person have to cry a day
Yes some of them can eat more than you can

BUT...

Yes they are so adorable
Yes no matter how naughty they are, you can never get upset and angry
Yes they are still so innocent to me
Yes they still want you to play with them
Yes they still want your attention
Yes they still need your affection
Yes they have so much more to learn
Yes they will always be so much fun
Yes I still love them so so so much
Yes they will always be little darlings to me

At the end of the day, I will walk home feeling happy, light hearted and smiling. It is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment