Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodbye to Michelle...5 months till we meet again my dear sister

Okay let me tell you about my day.

Woke up at 1030am....took a shower...ate breakfast....did QT...last min studying for my Basic Driving Evaluation...left the house at 115pm...went to BBDC...passed the test...went to meet Zah at West Coast Market at 330pm...ate lunch...bought bubble tea...went back to her condo and chill at her clubhouse...talk like mad...2 young japanese boys playing cards opposite our table...saw a really cute baby...the shy boy...the friendly mother...took her condo shuttle bus to clementi at 705pm...went to changi airport...

Yup today was the day michelle left for Australia...Newcastle. She's going there to complete her final year of university. I am happy for her, knowing and trusting that it is God's plan. I believe that michelle will settle down well and have an awesome time in Aussie. I want to thank God for her lovely parents..her mom...she's really blessed with a fantastic family(just like me :)). Yup she went in at about 1015pm...it was painful for her...gave her a last hug...and ya..she went off.

She should be sleeping on her plane now...take care michelle...all the best for your studies...we'll meet again this november...our heavenly Father is going with you, so don't worry.

God bless and I love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment