Friday, July 30, 2010

Thank you so much AP!

Today was my last day at AP. Spent about 2 months there. It had been as awesome experience, really learnt alot from the therapists. haha had like a mini celebration with the children. Ate pizza hut...blew balloons...played wii. It was fun, but the sad part is that I'll miss all of them. They are so special, so innocent, ya afterall they're God's creation and I know He loves them alot.

Gave each of them a farewell present, a cereal box...gave out my appreaciation letters to the therapists...that's about it. 2 months just fly like that. I must say that my interest in this area of Psychology has increased. I've always loved working with children, just never considered dealing with children with special needs until now. I just want to be a blessing to them and to help them understand our world better.

Thank you so much for making this school holidays of mine so meaningful...I will miss you all but I know that you all are in good hands...continue to grow big and strong...

PS: I gave my first kiss away today...to a 2 year old boy. HAHA anyway he did kiss me back too!

No comments:

Post a Comment