Thursday, December 23, 2010

Amazing development of my future house



There you have it people. Das ist unser neues Haus. This is going to be my new house in Australia. It's not perfect yet, but it'll be soon :) Work started around late sept or early oct this year. Ich finde das Haus sehr toll! I find the house amazing. I remmeber six months ago, papa and I took a trip down to our house agent's office in perth to select the tiles, the colours, the everything. And now, I can actually see all the selections that were made falling into place. Thanks to email, we can get frequent updates and photos of our upcoming home. haha perhaps I should explain to you abit about the house. The first picture is the side view of the house. The transparent sliding door that you can see is going to be our laundary place. The washing machine and clothes rags are going to be there. Yup. I believe the windows belong to the kitchen. The bottom picture is the front view of the house. Can you see the front door? The huge hole on the left is our garage. Vater will zwei Auto haben. My father wish to have 2 cars. The huge windows on the right belongs to the master bedroom. Ya that's about it.

I can't wait to see the end product. So far it looks good. Thanks to Don Russell, everything's going according to plan. Thanks alot guys. Viel viel dank! It wouldn't be possible without you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment