Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post exams update...after a nong nong time...

Gute Abend Leute: Good evening people :) haha it has been a while since I've last posted something. Well school was crazily busy, so yeah, didn't have time to just stop and think, and write something. Though I must say that I do think a lot in my free time. Ya Ich denke sehr viel, aber ich finde es ist nicht so gut (I'm not too sure if the sentence structure is correct). Trying so hard not to loose my german, especially if I cannot take german 3 next sem. Sigh, I do think a lot but I don't think it is a good thing. I mean, sometimes, the more I think about it, the more upset I become...why make life so difficult? Just trust God and move on. Think that is a much better plan.

I was just looking at the modules that I'm considering to take next semester. Schade!! So viele 'modules' kann ich nicht nehmen. So many modules that I can't take as the timing clashes...it's sad because this is my last sem to take...okay guess I just have to make do with whatever I can now. Too bad jiayee.

Ever since the exams ended, I've been having a great time, a great time hanging out with all my friends. Es ist wirklich sehr toll :) Went out on monday with the house excos, played at mines cafe for like 5 solid hours:) tue was a date with my 3 ladies, watched 500 days of summer at joy's house, played monopoly deal and ya went to drink tea at TWG:) I've fallen in love with tea again, thanks to the 3 ladies :) Wed was my movie day. HARRY POTTER is the name of the movie. haha accompanied monkey to cut hair at 10 plus, ate lunch and went to cine to meet my lovely 2 ladies. watched harry potter, waited forthr 3rd lady to come and went off to meet jo to get amanda's living life book for her mum. Today, went to meet rachel in the morning, met amanda's mummy during lunch time, went driving and yup now at home. Tmr, going shopping mit meine oma :) with my grandmama. haha. then drving again and meeting ivana for her farewell party. She's going back croatia.

Sigh, I miss my friends and it's great that i can have time to spend with them. But sometimes I wonder if I should spend more time with myself. To just pause in the midst of everything and come to terms with just me..I'm not emo, haha don't get me wrong, it's just that...I don't how to say. Naja, das ist okay. Ich glaube, manchmal ich will allein.

Anyways, it's been an awesome week! Eine tolle Woche!! Thank you everybody for making this week so fun. I love you all.

PS: counting down the days to christmas, then after that, counting down to 2011...the year where everything I ever knew is going to change...

Das ist alles für heute. Auf Wiedersehen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment