Thursday, May 5, 2011

The ending to a new beginning

Finally sat for my last paper in NUS today. I remembered while entering the exam hall I was still laughing with joy as we were talking about lulu and the Noose. haha. Glad to start my last paper without any fear...in a sense. 2 hours and it's over. Went to print my papa's handbook on "Beginning a new life in Australia" and binded it for him too. Have to do it. He asked me to help him before fyling off on april 25th, today's already the 5th...really should get it done for him. Had been putting it off my mind for a while as I was busy preparing for my papers. It's over! yay, I've survived 6 crazy yet awesome semesters in NUS. Still remember the day I received the brown letter saying that I've been accepted into NUS. Was jumping up and down, think I almost cried. I knew that entering NUS was already God's grace in the first place...and He saw me through every semester. K, why am I reminiscencing the past now?...Anyway, had an awesome, sleepy, fun (as always) lunch with the powerpuff girls at vivo after our paper. I love thai food and I realised that my tolerance to spicy food is quite high. haha. Oh yes, some updates, I cut my hair! Not a drastic change, but I have fringe now....decided to get rid of that long, half covering eye, fringe. Still trying to get the hang of it. (I had long fringe for a pretty long time). Anyway, papa, mummy and monkey are coming back tomorrow night. Can't wait to see all the pictures that they've taken. Was talking to my mummy just now. The house final payment is done, we've gotten our house insurance coverage, furniture...practically almost everything. Grandmama asked me to start packing tomorrow. It's weird how I feel that my life still carry on as per normal when in actual fact there are a lot of changes happening in the background.

Well I'm just going to take 1 day at a time. Realised that it's no point counting down, it's just going to make not just myself but all the people around me upset too. Tomorrow is going to be 'spending time with shing yee day' and then cell group dinner (after exam celebration)! can't wait.

Godd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment