Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'll tell you everyday that I love you...

Today my cell group threw an awesome farewell party for both monkey and I. They were so sweet! Everyone (except monkey and I ) brought some food and trust me, their cooking were fantastic. Every moment was spent with laughter, fun and smiles. The games by wei jian were so FUNNY! I've never laughed so much in my entire life! haha. Really had a super duper fun time. Then came the sad part. Everyone of them said their farewell speech to me. The moment yong chean started, I already wanted to cry. (And sheng kept taking unglam photos of us!). But I kept on holding back my tears, until Grace's turn. I couldn't take it anymore and just started crying....it didn't stop until after everyone prayed for us. I really can't hold back anymore...it is so painful to say goodbye. I couldn't even look them in the eyes as I'll start crying like mad! This is really my most painful experience that I've ever gone through so far. Gave everyone my farewell letters, think I'm able to express myself better in words rather than speech. It's like a bitter sweet moment. All of them were sad that we are leaving, but yet happy and excited for us as well. All of us in the room believed that God has a perfect plan for us and like what michelle said, to claim Jeremiah 29:11 even as we fly to Australia. After all the crying and flooding, we played games again, but only for a short while as the function had to be closed at 10pm. Sheng was so sweet to drive us out to clementi station. Took 99 back with grace, and she was so kind to walk us back to our block.

All I can do is to let go. To let my cell group go to God. Both my teens, my cell brothers, cell sisters and cell leaders (Michelle, Jo, Yik Chun, Peyrou and Eunice). How I wish tonight could last forever, BUT OF COURSE THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. You darls always say that I'm nice, but I've never ever saw that in myself. I'm nice because you guys are also so super nice to me. Really felt so blessed today. My cell group really make out a huge part of my life.

To my teens darlings, thanks so so much for the awesome lunch picnic at vivo sky garden yesterday. Like what I've always say, I love every moment spent with you all. You darls have brought so much joy into my life and I have to say that my spiritual walk has grown a lot too due to you all. I know that yesterday, some of you did feel a little sad, but you all wanted to make me happy, to end it with happy moments instead of sad moments. I love every single one of you. You darls are my joy when I come to church every week and I really thank God for all of you. Continue to grow closer to Sam, and continue to draw closer to God.

To my cell group, thanks so much for tonight. You darls mean the world to me. And I will miss you all so so very much. All of you have been a great blessing to me, and honestly, I looked forward coming to cell every friday, coz I really wish to see all of you. You darls had also brought a lot of joy into my life. Continue growing strong in the Lord. Thanks so  much for tonight, every moment was unforgettable.

How I wish I can take you all with me to Australia, but I know that that would be very selfish of me. Every time I think about Singapore, I'll think of you guys.

Thank God for all of you, and I'll never stop saying this...

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment