Friday, November 25, 2011

Guten Tag Sommer!

Welcome Summer! Yes with temperatures ranging between 28-38 degrees celsius. Still, I think I'll love it. I mean I'm an all-time tropical girl from Singapore who practically lived in a sauna for 22 years. Haha, well summer's not here till december though, just a few more days wait.

Now that uni's out, I can't wait to start something different. Yes, I can't wait for Cotton On kids to give me a call! I mean, what could be taking them sooo long? I've gotten the contract signed and my working pass, why are they still keeping me up? The store said will probably start around december...just have to wait for her call. Okay, I guess I'm being too impatient since the summer vacation is going to last till end february (which is a long time!) and this is my first time working in Australia which just makes me excitied. Well, a little nervous but definitely excited. Hmm, and also since both my parents are currently not working, I'm hoping to be able to keep this job to earn enough money to pay a little for my school fees.

And, if I can keep it long enough, I think I would like to visit an Orthodontist, hopefully I can get my teeth fixed without having to go for a jaw surgery. Maybe I should tell you a little bit of my history. I was supposed to wear braces around 2009 to get them fixed, but according to the doctor, well, it might take three years to get the whole procedure done. Of course, my family could'nt wait that long as we'll be emigrating to Perth in June 2011. So, we cancelled the surgery. Trust me, I was quite sad at that point of time. But now, looking back on hindsight, I think it might be a good thing. Because I really do not want to go for a surgery, I'm really okay looking like that, just with straight teeth :)

Okay, that's like my own secret wish. Teehee. I mean, He made me this way, I don't want to dislike it. Like I always say, learn to embrace things instead of hating them, that way, life will be so much easier.

So back to life for me. Yes, still waiting for an assignment to a professor...still waiting to start working...still counting down for my brother to come back to perth....still waiting for what God has in store for my life.

Had a great korean dinner with my cell group yesterday. Had an incident on the train back, but it was alright. Today, my sis and I are having another dinner at subiaco. One of our uni friends is going back to Germany (Yup finished her SEP). My last chance to practice my deutsch mit ihr. Danken Sie Ihnen für Ihren Zeit heir. Sie sind sehr freundlich...Ich werde du vermissen. I shall used formal tone with you :)I'm sure we'll have a great time tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jia Yee! It's so wonderful to be able to experience the 4 seasons in Australia, unlike in Singapore, you either get sun or rain. It has been raining like crap these days. Anyway I just finished my exams...hope you would enjoy your summer season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yuan hao! How have you been? Yes I must say that it really is a privilege to experience the four seasons. And the weather here is really not that extreme. Oh yes, Singapore is in the monsoon season now, guess maybe that's why it has been raining. Have a good Christmas and new year!

    ReplyDelete