Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mid December reflection

Hey there! Well, another reflection post (update) from me. So it's mid December and honestly I am looking forward to Christmas and of course the new year. As I stepped into December, boy I must say that life is going slow, but at a comfortable pace. So I've started my Christmas casual job at cotton on. So far so good. Hoping that it would last longer though. I mean, though I'm just a Christmas casual and my contract will end my early Jan, I do hope to earn a bit of extra cash for next year. People are nice, customers are awesome and friendly. For mer, that's enough. I just have to learn to gel with the community and be willing to learn.

Oh yes, and of course, Christmas is coming up next Sunday! I'm so excited! Monkey and I are going to be involved in caroling! La-la-la. We are going to have about three rehearsals before the actual day of caroling which will be on the 23rd December, Friday evening. Free sausages will be served too! :) first Christmas ever in Perth! And I have a feeling that our neighbour is going to invite us over for a Christmas dinner! My parents had already prepared a wine bottle in case they were to call us over.

Any who...I am not as nervous as I thought I would be in receiving my grade for this sem as well as knowing who my professor would be. I guess, what's meant to be will be. I have already chosen to accept whatever the outcome and just trust God. I guess that's the best option for me.

Tomorrow grandmama and I will be making tang yuan! I know the official day to eat them is on the 22nd, but I just can't wait! Hahaha. I love to eat them! Hoping to make different shapes and not just circles.

Well, one more week and my nii-San is coming back to Perth. I'm sure he misses us. Have been emailing him updates about our lives regularly, not to forget our weekly Skype on Sunday.

By the way, dad, monkey and I visited a small town called two rocks recently (named that due to the fact it has two rocks on the beach shore). Beautiful and peaceful. Will definitely explore more when opa is back.

I guess that's about it for now. Will update soon.
goodnight and God bless!

PS: Singapore, I do miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment