Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another post to give thanks

Yup I believe the title is self explanatory. I have three things to give thanks for. Number one, thank you God for sharing a very special word through pastor Nicky last Sunday. It really spoke to me and I feel that after the sermon, everyone in that room was empowered. For me, it reminded me to step out of my comfort zone and not be afraid to change. I agree, God will only intervene if you choose to take the first step and move in faith. God has indeed used Nicky to be a living testimony to many lives, mine including. It is good to always look forward and not remain stuck in the past.

Secondly, thank God that mummy's colonoscopy went well and that there were no complications. Yes, my mum went for a colonoscopy yesterday as she was severely anemic (very low in iron and red blood cells). The doctor recommended her to go for a check up just to make sure that there are no internal bleeding somewhere inside her body. Thank god that all was well, mum just has to watch out for what she eats and try to consume more iron foods.

Thirdly, thank God for papa's medical check up today. My dad has some scarring in the lungs and doctors are afraid that it might lead to TB. But today's follow-up showed no changes and that my dad is fine. He'll return for another follow-up in July.

So all in all, I have so much to be thankful for. Thankful for lau kim's successful head operation (my mum's aunt), thank God for uncle ronnie's leg operation, thank God for better weather this week, thank God for a wombat (haha, I love them so much more than kangaroos and koalas). Trust me, the list can just go on and on.

I'm still amazed at how faithful He is and has been in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment