Friday, April 3, 2009

Dying together is what that makes it all bearable

My lecturer gave a report on monday and we have to complete it by tomorrow 6pm. I tell you it's crazy especially when there are quite alot of research and analysing needed. We were working on the report the whole day today. Started at 10am with my 4 WONDERFUL and EXCELLENT groupmates and we didn't leave the school till 11pm. haha. Yes you can see now how crazy we can be. There were so many things thay we were unsure of, so many issues to clarify. We kept on trying to figure out how to analyse the graphs, how to draw the links and make good inferences. Trust me, it's tough!

We didn't eat dinner. Had some snacks, but not a full meal. Towards 10pm, we were starting to get high (guessed we were all too tired). But you know what, through it all, it was worth it. It was worth it to spend the whole day with my project groupmates as they are really the best project mates that I can ever find. We worked hard together, try to figure things out together, everybody is just so helpful to each other. Always encouraging, always so accomodating and patient. I love them. Not only did we joke alot, but we also shared with each other our own personal stories and that's what keeps us so united.

Well, I really want to thank God for this great bunch of people (the 3 of them). Because of them, we've managed to complete our project on time. It doesn't matter even if I can't go home the entire night. The time we spent together....It was all worth it. haha

lay kuan, Joey, Yiling.....THANK YOU!

Quote of the day: "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
Sometimes you just need to get out of your comfort zone and find your purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment