Sunday, October 9, 2011

Reflections

Things just keep on going like an endless motion...

I mean, you can stop whatever you're doing or thinking but time will still continue to move. The sun will still rise and set, the wind will still blow and you'll still grow older. And honestly, that's what amazes me the most. Yes, I am thankful for everything in my life, but sometimes I feel that everything is happening so fast. If I can just grab hold of 1 moment, just that 1 moment and make it last longer, I think that would have been impossible. Because it is only meant to last as long as it was meant to last.

The bottom line is that you should try to live life as best as you can, giving your best in everything, just so that you will have no regrets. But will you oneday become tired of doing so? Will you oneday burn out? I think for me, it is important to be honest with yourself....which I often failed to do so. I will tell myself that I can do this, I can handle this, this is for me. But the truth is, I'm always relying on myself, never letting go. To the one above me.

So back to the question, will you ever get tired of always giving your best? I think the answer is no, if you are able to let go, and just let another one of greater power take control.

The thing that scares me the most is that what if things would not have been this way if I had given more? I mean how much is considered my best? How much is considered enough?

I will often ponder upon this issue only to come back to where I have started. Always questioning what if I've done a mistake, what if I have taken a wrong turn?

The truth is, I'll never know. And that's where faith comes in. That's all I can do. To decide on it, and just have faith that it is the best. And I believe that with Faith, comes this Power to believe. And I think that's when the whole situation will turn around. From something so uncertain to something hopeful. Form a negative feeling to a positive one.

And that will change everything in your perspective, your thoughts, your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment