Monday, October 3, 2011

Study break getaways...

First of all...Tag der Deutschen Einheit! Happy National Day Germany :) Yup, today is the day Germany was reunited together into one nation. Anyway, here are some updates from me again.

So, life is still the same. Had our school 1 week break and I went for the Psychology Honours Conference. I must say that I cannot believe that I would be doing that next year (presenting my research in front of the entire lecture theatre!) But I guess for me, the thing that concerns me most is to find a professor. Yes, you'd probably could tell that I am still struggling as to what topic to do on. It is tough and I really feel no direction in this.

Okay, enough of school.

Oh yes, Uncle Albert and Debbie came over to visit us. Totally love how it is so easy to talk to them. Even though we were not close when we were in Singapore, I am thankful that because of our migration to Perth, we've gotten quite close. Really thanked them for the small heater and the fishes :)Tomorrow they will be coming over for dinner one last time before Uncle Albert flies back to Singapore.

Also, I've gotten to Kings Park to see abit of the Spring Wild Flowers as well as to the IGA Perth Royal Show to experience what a carnival is like. Since when I was a kid, I've never been to a carnival and I thought that it might be nice to enjoy and sights and sounds of one. Of course, the best part was the fireworks that were set off at 8pm.

Well that's all for me. This week school is back as per normal.

To all who is reading this...here's wishing you a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment